Friday, August 1, 2008

Cottle :: Half bottle - Half Can

Many of my decisions as a consumer are very much based on visual appeal. I came across a great product - Flav H2O - 'a refereshing water with a fruity splash' while visiting Hahn's Market in Eau Claire.
The unique container is called a 'Cottle" (can-bottle) that uses the process of aeration (forced oxygen into water) to help the hybrid of materials stay together. This process also helps keep the fresh crisp taste of the fruit flavored water versus a syrupy flat soda.
The technology is fascinating to me and I am glad to learn that the product is recyclable too.

Not only did the lable catch my eye but the use of materials and design ingenuity.
Flav H2O flavors include: pineapple, apple, orange and peach with grape and mango availalbe soon.

No comments: